1. Members must be at least 18 years old.
2. The Dealer controls the game and has a say on the rule interpretations. The Tournament director/house venue word is final.
3. Members may reserve a seat at participation venues from the website, or by phone/text at least 3 hours before the start of the tournament.
4. Walk-in sign-ups for tournaments are done at the location of the venue and begin 45 minutes prior to tournaments start time. Tournament sign-ups are a first-come-first-paid-basis. They will stay open until we have reached full capacity, or until the start of the third round of blinds. If there’s seating available.
5. Players must arrive 10 minutes prior to start time to draw and pick seating assignments, or they will take their seating position from the tournament director (if seats are still available).
6. Table and seat positions will be determined by drawing cards, 10 minutes before the games starts. Dealer button will be randomly drawn by each dealer/player of each table. It will not have a pre-determined spot.
7. There will be maximum of 11 players per table allowed.
8. If a player is absent during his/her turn at any time or on a blind, there blind will be posted and his cards will be automatically folded when it’s there turn to act.
9. If the number of players differs by two or more between any two tables, one player must move from the highest populated table to the lowest populated table. The dealer will chose a player as close to under the gun as possable, and be placed in the worst seat avaible as to the blinds.
10. When a player loses all of his chips he is eliminated from the tournament, and must check out in the position he went out at.
11. No-limit Hold’em tournaments run @ 3 to 4.5 Hours long, times may vary at tournament locations.
12. Players accumulate points and monies based on their finishing position at the final table. If there is more than one player left after the allotted time for the tournament, play will continue until final place standings are determined, until we have one winner. Number of points available will be determined by the number of paid players in the tournament.
13. bounty points 1 points per paid player. $2.50 will go to our quarterly Tournament, witch players will be able to win a seat. $1 will go to our Yearly. $1 into our Freeroll.
14. Conduct code—Tournament director will attempt to maintain a pleasant environment for all our players and staff, but is not responsible for the conduct of any player. We have established a code of conduct, and will give players time out, or deny players if anyone violates it. The following is not permitted: Collusion with another player or any other form of cheating; Verbally or physically threatening any person or staff member; Using profanity or obscene language; Creating a disturbance by arguing, shouting, or making excessive noise; throwing, tearing, bending, or crumpling cards; Destroying or defacing property; Using an illegal substance; carrying a weapon.
15. Poker etiquette—the following actions are improper and grounds for warning, suspending, or barring a violator: Deliberately acting out of turn; deliberately splashing chips into the main pot. Agreeing to check a hand down when a third player is all-in; Reading a hand for another player at the showdown or before he has made the call or bet, let the dealers read the cards. Telling anyone to turn a hand face up at the showdown; revealing the contents of a live hand in a multi-handed pot before the betting is complete; Needlessly stalling the action of the game; any player at the table can call time, the person will then have 30 seconds to make their decision; Deliberately discarding hands away from the muck. Stacking chips in a manner that interferers with dealing or viewing cards; Making statements or taking action that could unfairly influence the course of play, whether or not the offender is involved in the pot.
16. All season ending point ties are broken by using the following criteria in the order listed:
• Total number of wins
• Average Points position
• Total number Tournaments
• Best finish
17. Player can also qualify for Discounted entry into Quarterly Tournament by being the best points average. The player with the best points average at the end of the quarter will earn a discounted entry into the Quarterly (No Re-buys included). Players must play a min of at least 1/5 of the total games in a Quarter to qualify for best point average. If Min game requirements for the quarter comes to a 1/2 it will round down. If top average points player has already earned a free entry for the quarter through top overall points, it will goto the next player who has not.
Game Type: Texas holdem Sit N Go style Tourney.
The number of points available will be determined by the number of paid entrants in the tournament. You will also receive 1 point for each player that you knock out. You must check out with the person running the sheet with your name/id name to receive these points.
Weekly tournament payout chart
Places Paid Number Of players and percentages of Pay-out
. 7-13 14-28 29+
1 50% 40% 38%
2 30% 30% 26%
3 20% 20% 16%
4 10% 12%
Each player will start with $2000.00 worth of chips and will follow the blind structure listed below. Each round will be 20 minutes. At the end of the second blind round, we will count up the total amount of paid players. Pull the extra/empty stacks on the table.
Round Small Blind/Big Blind/Ante
1 25 25 0
2 25 50 0
3 50 100 0
4 75 150 0
5 100 200 0
6 150 300 0
7 250 500 0
8 500 1000 0
9 1000 2000 0
10 1500 3000 0
11 2000 4000 0
12 3000 6000 0
Seating cards will be drawn at 10 before the start the the tournament.
Do you want to advertise here for $100/month for a minimum of 3 months? If not, don't bother contacting HPT about advertising. Have a nice day!